Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next beers

Options
  • 12-01-2004 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

FYI the next Boards Beers date is prolly gonna be Fri the 5th of March. This won't be GLB only, just wanted to let you guys & gals know in advance - you're all more than welcome to attend, as I'm sure some of the guys will confirm.

Venue: TBD.

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Because Trojan was too lazy ;), here is the link to the main boards beer thread.

Early March is very iffy for me at the moment. I have to start a 6 month internship with some company at the start of March, and I don't yet know where I'll be (oh and if anyone knows any computer related firm taking on interns around that period send me a postcard ;). )

The main beers are usually a laugh, and in case anyone is wondering whether people will know you through your username or not - don't worry. Nobody cares after 7 pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'm a lazy bastid. Venue may well be top floor of Messrs Maguire, just beside the Q Bar (formerly the Harp Bar).

Al.

Advertisement