Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nemesis cheap

Options
  • 12-01-2004 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

Just to let you's know for anyone who hasn't picked it up already (and shame on you's if you haven't) www.amazon.co.uk are doing nemesis cheap for £7.99 + delivery, if anyone has any money after christmas

data

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

i bought it for full price (im so loyal!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

proper order as did I my first star trek dvd :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

it was my first star trek movie i bought :dunno:

ah well i have to build up my collection some day

when you stop convinceing me to buy new stuff for my pc :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They have it for cheap around town. (around €13 I think you can get it for).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Originally posted by bizmark
    i bought it for full price (im so loyal!)

Same here. One or 2 of my friends dispise the movie cause of the end but i love watching the scence 16-18 over and over and over and over....... again

• Advertisement

and the extras are cool especially love the scene when riker tells the new first officer to be informal with picard twas quality. i saw that seen and felt a weird deja vu i'm sure i've seen that somewhere before

wow the exact same thing happened to me...
    I do vaguley remember hearing about that deleted scene on the net b4 i saw it though

I also loved the scene with shinzon in the romulan senete and being told that the fleet will obay him.

maybe it was something like that or something in star trek monthly or something don't know

Well i remember years ago seing the cover of star trek monthly and it had a picture of Sevens cranial implant (the thing over her eye) and ST Monthly gave the impression that that was the symbel of the Son`a. That confused me for ages

Advertisement