Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

harvey norman

• 12-01-2004 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

has anyone else noticed that hn has had a sale on since he opened.
    how has he sold products for 28 days in the last 3 months if the sale has always
    been on
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,340 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm more concerned about the long term psychological effects their radio ads will have on the country. Go Harvey, go Harvey...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

I'm more concerned about the long term psychological effects their radio ads will have on the country. Go Harvey, go Harvey...

my kids were singing "Go Hardly go Hardly go Hardly Normal" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Hoors Knickers

Originally posted by cableguy

GO HARVEY, GO HAVERY.....YEAH JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!!
    (rant over):D

Thank you cable guy, I now have the jingle on loop in my head :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

IMHO yet another UK carpet bagger over there to separate us from our Euros. Only reason they are here is cos the indigenous lot still have high markups..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Genghis

Harvey Norman are Australian, and the two stores are their first in Europe.

I can't remember the figures, but apparently their finance pacakges are extremely expensive - especilly the 'buy now, pay next year ones' - unless you pay it off within the time you are expected to, you are in for some serious interest.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

About two weeks ago someone noted that a suite of furinture in the Dundalk shop cost more than twice the
    same item in Newry....

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

The radio ads brought back horrible memories of terrible TV ads with the same jingle that were shown constantly when I was down under on hols a few years ago.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

they remind me of car dealership ads from the states

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    they remind me of car dealership ads from the states

Exactly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭sprogman

The worst has to be the Ad for 98fm on in Ster Century before all the films..... terrible.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭VERY_board

Has anybody noticed the flag that HN fly outside their shop in lovely Dundalk?

It is an Australian flag with the Union Jack replaced by a Kangaroo...may be strategic given it's proximity to the most republican estate in the country....funny really!

Advertisement