Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new BiO website

Options
  • 13-03-2000 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

www.clanbio.com

It's got some iq3cl match reviews... and lotsa other stuff, like how great we are smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Seems to need a username and password to get into it...

www.csn.ul.ie/~osiris

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oh, urrm, that first time was just testing how alive you all are.... cheers for pointing that out OSiriS, it's been unpassworded smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Your badly coded site crashed my IE5 3 times, I wouldn't even attempt to use Netscape on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Scary lads, very scary... eek.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

Yep, crashes constantly in IE for me too - back to the drawing board. And that popup add thing for the Hypermart Small Business Centre that updates every 2 minutes is deeply annoying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

nothing crashed for me - i went to 2 sites, bio and osiris. both fairly good i thought, love that picture on osiris opening page, and nice refreshing design to bio. hypermart popup should be destroyed - and angelfire popups.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks for giving me your feeback ppl, i'm gonna sort out the various shiet, and yes there's quite a bit of it smile.gif First thing that's going to go is that hypermart popup, dieee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NB

I'm BLIND!!!
    very er white, pay per click banners on a quake site is lame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Is white the new black ?

Advertisement