Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A6 1.8T Multitronic - Absolute Bargain

Options
  • 13-01-2004 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi all. I have the below car for sale. This is an absolute bargain for anyone who is interested as I have already bought my next car and need to get rid of this one.

Year: 2001
    Engine: 1.8 Turbo (150Bhp - very fast with low insurance and tax. Great on petrol)
    Transmission: Multitronic (Automatic with option of Rally style shift)
    Colour: Metallic Black
    Mileage: 32,000.00

Features: - ABS
    - Traction Control
    - Bi-zone Air Con
    - Cruise Control
    - CD Changer
    - 16" Alloys
    - Body Coloured Bumpers
    - ***TV & PLAYSTATION***
    - All electrics
    - Electric Seats
    - Adjustable Steering Wheel

This is a beautiful car and has a full serfvice history. The last service was only 2,000 miles ago and I had new tires. It is a very well cared for car. I spend about 20-30 a week on cleaning products.

Two Audi dealerships have the same car with more mileage and less extras for over 30,000!!!!

If you have every considered buying and A6 this is the best oppertunity you will ever get!!

I am willing to take the first 25,500 offered.

I have attached a few pictures. If you have any questions let me know. Thanks.

Ph: 087 211 2374
    Click here to Email me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rushey

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

• Advertisement

Picture 6

• Registered Users Posts: 65,362 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It is, and as you can see there is a BIG drop in the price!!!

That was quick m8 - I'll have to give you that :)

Why are you using the boards under a different username?

They banned that name for 3 weeks for 'TRADING' even though I've been working in a Financial Services for 6 years and it is my own personal car.

That was 3 months ago and even though I have sent them emails to get un banned they still havn't got around to doing it so I set up a new one.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Rushey
    I have sent them emails to get un banned they still havn't got around to doing it so I set up a new one.

Try to pm the mod that banned you rather than email them - that should work. Just a tip, because I reckon people might be inclined to buy from a user with more history

Will do, Thanks.

I'm going to put it back in the classifieds (CBG, Autotrader etc) anyway, I just thought that I would see if anyone here was interested first.

Advertisement