Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4P Heaven

Options
  • 15-03-2000 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Just been having a look at the league scores. Clan H can still go through if they win their last 2 match. Having said that we may still have to play a playoff game against BIO or DF.

The justice i speak of is in the form of 4P. No offence to taz and gman....this is mainly aimed at Skyclad and Quzol (cause he wants to share the blame), but you have NO chance of qualifying unless you replay H and win.

Shoe....other foot...i think so.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

FFS lads, how long is this thing gonna drag on for?

[This message has been edited by El_Presidente (edited 16-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Sorry El_Pres.

This was infact by way of finishing it up. Seriously. All the good and the bad of this whole sagga was thrashed out on the boards and in person.

Now it is most certainly over. Thats my point. There are no replays/rematches. No discussion left. We can still go through without 4P's assisstance. Now they cant get through without ours. What went around came around.

I shant ever speak of it again. EVER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Think you made a small mistake there Collie,

4P have already been given the 3 points from your game. They took the default win and and were given the 3 points. By playing you again the gain nothing but if the lose will be docked 3 points. Fair enough, In theory 4P not playing H could cause Hurlan's season to end prematurely in the first round but thats there decision. I suggest this game be put aside for good and forgotten about or else notify me quickly here if this game is going to happen. If this rematch is going to happen it will have to be at 6pm on Sunday and the level you will play is Q3DM15 (this level you were meant to play in the first place. )

From the updates table,

http://www.geocities.com/irishq3l/scores.html

Realistically it looks as if 4p will not make it through to Semi finals. So maybe the best they can hope for out of this Season is the satisfaction of BEATING THE LIVING SNOT out of Clan Hurlan and shut there *****ing up for good. biggrin.gif hehe.

Again lads the ball is in your court.

Need decision now. Is it On or Off.

Tom (jedi)

ah fek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

ah no jedi youve just gone and made the youngfella look stupid

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ah Jedi, young you are.... foolish of heart...

If you were older (like me) you'd know that this will run and run, just like that match between GI and nD ^H^H XCOM. We still havent heard the end of *that* one.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Soz collie. frown.gif hehe.

soz indeed.

Advertisement