Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abit usb driver

• 13-01-2004 1:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Evening all

Had to reinstall windows and im missing some of my drivers, in particular the CA-20 add on card for the Abit bg7 motherboard. Its an add on with two usb ports and spdif out.
    The abit site dosent seem to have it anymore so i was wondering if anybody knows where i could get it.
    Cheers
    Wavey

Actually i got a usb 2 driver but its in .cab format and when i try to browse to it with the New Hardware wizard it dosent recognise it. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Well if you are using WinXP you MUST get the drivers from windows update; M$ seem to need to control everything about your comp:rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Wavey

I was using xp but now win2k. I dl'd all the updates but still no driver for this card.
    thanks for the reply though

Advertisement