Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard luck dzr

Options
  • 16-03-2000 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭

Just saw on barrysworld news you guys just lost in the final of the ut league. Good going all the same!

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Thnx man, yeah was a bit of a kick in the teeth tho, playin the semi's on the same day an winning that np at all then to go into the final an have your frist ever defeat. But sure it wasn't bad for a ctf clan wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Thanks, we were fairly gutted but like junkie says we are a ctf clan and haven't actually practiced once on team dm so I suppose 2nd place was pretty damn good really.

On the night Void were the much better clan and had sound team tactics to back it up and Dzr's reliance on individual ffa skill didn't cut it.

Just like to say thanks to Ray for all the work he put into organising the team and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ive been asked to stay away as my name would scare of the leetest of competitors aparently
    /me shrugs
    so i guess that would be a no smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Thanks Chaos, Vagga. Like the guys said, that was our first time playing together as a team on them levels and I though we did ok to get that far considering how little we prepared for it. Hopefully we'll have better luck next season which starts in two weeks, thats if we can drag ourselves away from ctf for long enough to get some teamdm practice going smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Spoonman (edited 16-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Better luck in the CTF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Top sh1t lads, you did us proud! You did very well to get to the final, and were very unlucky in the first game I hear. I cant wait to see the demo's (if any).

I'd wish you well for next season but a certin 'easy money' clan is gonna 0wn j00 wink.gif so hope you come second smile.gif

BTW any of you DZR/KCD pe0ns going to nottingham for a shot at the cash ?

Advertisement