Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Upcoming Gigs.

• 13-01-2004 10:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭

err maybe a sticky with upcoming gigs would be easier.. but anyway:

MC Supernatural & DJ Noize (yes again!!) - Friday Jan 23rd in RiRa... 12 euro
    Arrested Development/Spooks/Lifesavas - Sunday Jan 25th in The Village .. 18 euro
    Sugar (Over The) Hill Gang - February 20th in The Village.. 24 euro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

where is RiRa?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

dame court.. just off exchequer st... (road that runs from georges st to wicklow st & grafton st).. bloody great place .. havent been in ages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

cool thanks I might check out that supernatural gig so, do you think it'll sell out would I need to get tickets in advacne like?

best bet is freebird or road records for tickets, doubt ticketmaster are covering this gig.. doors are late so won't be as mad as the village back in november anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

err maybe a sticky with upcoming gigs would be easier.. but anyway

People tend not to read stickys from my experience, but your wish is my command

• Advertisement

People tend not to read stickys from my experience, but your wish is my command
    just means that the mods or even i can edit the first post with the latest gigs.. i hate having to trawl through gig listings and various webpages looking for hip-hop stuff all the time and then finding more on various flyers around town.. nice to have all the decent stuff in one place :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

done and done, Pop them in as you see fit,

If anyone has any gig information post it in this thread, Kali or myself can add them to the first post to make it easier to view them at a glance.

two more.. argh i cant edit the first thread.. forgot there was a 48hour limit :)
    AESOP ROCK
    C RAY WALTZ
    DJ WIZ

Ri Ra

Thurs 19th Feb. 11:30pm till late
    Wide O presents the legendary producer of De La Soul, George Clinton, Macy Gray, Beastie Boys, Sean Paul..

PRINCE PAUL

(live rapping and CDJ set from the former member of Stetasonic, Gravediggaz and Handsome Boy Modelling School now promoting his new solo album 'Politics of the Business')

+ support from

DJ MK (Roots Manuva's DJ)

Ri Ra, Dame Court, Dublin 2.

Thursday 5th Feb 2004

Tickets just €12 from Urban Clothing, ROAD, Sound Cellar, City Discs, All City, Freebird, Comet or on the door.

more stuff...

Raekwon - March 17th, Red Box
    Ugly Duckling - 2nd April RiRa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Gaffo

Rahzel is back in Ireland!! 30th April in the TBMC (Temple Bar Music Centre).
    This guy is absolutely amazing. He's a human beatbox and you really won't believe what he's able to do with his voice. Tickets €20 and well worth it. I saw him two years ago in the Red Box and he blew the place away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

Title says it all really The GZA/Genius plays in the Red Box on the 23th of May
    Tickets €25 euro, im gettin mine tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Just got word he's playing The Ambassador on July 7th...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

hmmm, ticketmaster has 'crawdaddy presents blackalicious' but the venue is down as Red Box any ideas whether itl be in red box or crawdaddy?
    hope its crawdaddy coz Dilated Peoples were unbelievable there last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

www.quannum.com says Crawdaddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cruise

hey im nacker mc cracker and im looking for a gig
    anywheres in ireland
    if you want you can buy our album,all origional tracks,11 euroz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

d12 ambassador theatre, who r da special guests does anyone know? and any tickets left?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

according to ticketmaster 25th sold out, but still a few tickets left for 26th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wordup

Kanye West in the Point, Nov 20th, any tickets left for this 1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pen0s

how old is this?

lloyd banks is on tomorrow!!!! still tickets left

4th april

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Pen0s wrote:
    lloyd banks is on tomorrow!!!! still tickets left

There's a shock.

DJ QBERT, DJ Flip, Tu-Ki & Itchy - Friday April 22nd - Fast Eddies, Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

July 22nd, The Game in The Point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭billstraighten

young buck in Spirit 24 may

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

It has been announced that Eminem will headline Slane Castle on Saturday 17 September, subject to licence. He will be supported by 50 Cent and the concert is the final date on Eminem's European tour. Also appearing on the bill will be D-12, Obie
    Trice, Lloyd Banks, Young Buck, Olivia, Atlanta's Stat Quo and Flipsyde.

Tickets, priced €64.50, will go on sale on Friday 10 June at 8am and are limited to six per person.

Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 21 or over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭How U Like That

does anyone know when "kanye west" will be performing in Ireland again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

i just heard that tonight, CLUBBANGAZ aka serg sniper and v smoove are hitting the templebar music center doors 11pm, 10e in.

theres going to free giveaways and cash prizes and a big dance comp (according to the flyer im holding at least)

Advertisement