Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant recommendation in Cork/Limerick for Lobster

• 13-01-2004 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

It's the other halfs Birthday next week and he has a certain liking for Lobster.

I'm looking for some restaurants that do Lobster in either the Limerick or Cork area.

Have been to Goosers in Killaloe a few times already so I'm looking for somewhere else.

Suggestions anyone?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try any of the seafood restaurants in Kinsale. Most of them are excellent. Check out adlib.ie for inspiration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Ok I know you said Cork or Limerick but I have to recommend a restuarant in Killarney for Lobster, Foleys, top class and I mean top class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

The Lobster Pot in limerick is fantastic. Be sure to book well in advance, especially if you intend to go out late on saturday night. *s*******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

I tried the Lobster Pot but they're booked out solid for the night I want :cool:

The only place I've managed to find so far is Jim Edwards in Kinsale.

irish1 I'll keep that place in mind for another time!

Advertisement