Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 5 results.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

The log says it all, theres no defence for genius and his band of annoyance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

Castor Troy
    "Eh, at the risk of making you sound like a paranoid immature dip$hit Krash, wtf does this have to do with me?"

What it has to do with you is > you posted under RKF's name smile.gif so I guess do you have something to do with it then don't you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cube

You smell great rasta, is that a new cologne?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 [HIV]Pigeon

Who cares who RFK is, Krash, Genius and Rasta are still a bunch of disfunctional uphill gardeners who should be displayed for the masses to point and laugh at.

LOL cube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i'll just say that it was a shame to lose pigeon, an excellent HPBer when he was in DF due to the whole incident.
    shame he want to HIV as well coz they didnt deserve his talents.
    he should have gone to my clan EED who are the leetest doods about.
    oh, im not in EED am i? can someone tell me who is in EED as i know the name from somewhere smile.gif

I care who RFK is because he posts under this nick *****ing as much as possible.. , then Castor Troy goes and denies it in public, a wise man once said "you own your own words", so don't call me a dip**** for saying RFK isn't you CT, you lying ****, like the rest of HIV.
    And as for u pigeon.. where the **** did u arrive out of, have you ever posted on this board before ? always chasing after a few flames, desperate really :/ find another past time lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Ah a good oul war on the boards.

What would we do without them?

Genius and the lads are being as childish and annoying as usual I see... no surprises there.

And Eamo we deserve his talent more then any clan with you in it does smile.gif

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

lol Pigeon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

Originally posted by KrAsH:
    What it has to do with you is > you posted under RKF's name smile.gif so I guess do you have something to do with it then don't you.

eh Krash me old china, it's RFK not RKF you blind ba$tard, as for the second part of your sentence, try learning English grammar.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Genius and the lads are being as childish and annoying as usual I see... no surprises there.
    Jesus dont let out a comment that a 60 year old would say
    thanx cube
    i thought you'd like it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

/me looks around for dude closing thread smile.gif

lol
    Well actually that "typo" you pointed out isn't a grammatical inaccuracy you ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭JaneyMackers

LOL pige and Ross smile.gif

Krash you do talk alot of utter annoyance, could you please take you band of muppetry elsewhere.

gah drop your fcukin superior arrogant attitude towards myself, bio etc.. all a nice bunch of ppl, and don't try and cover it up under false nicknames and then deny it was you, then maybe I might try and ignore you.

[This message has been edited by KrAsH (edited 16-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Genius

Let go off the 2 year grudge/hatred you have against us HIV its getting seriously annoying, all of youse desperatley looking for a slagging match from the start.CT use your proper nick instead of RFK next time you start branding a group of people "the white **** brigade".

/me sings a soft lullaby to rasta and his play friends

No offense, but you all spell like youths, who wear puffa jackets and drink hooch out of the bottle :)

Rasta, i bet you run like a crippled giraffe.

roflmao cube smile.gif

how can you top that ? smile.gif

No offense, but you all spell like youths, who wear puffa jackets and drink hooch out of the bottle smile.gif-you've said tha b4
    and OHHH
    we spell like youths
    hitting it were it hurts there
    pigeon take your head outa cube's stomach coz its now that far up

thems fightin words LETS TANGLE!!!

• Advertisement

In the words of dev
    UGHH UGHH UGHH
    B(ring) I(t) O(n)

Theres your problem there, lack of communication skills. Tell me, does anybody ever have any idea wtf it is your trying to say ?!

Maybe if you put the hooch away (you can still wear the puffa jackets cause your ard) and went to school you might not come across as the 3 retarted slags you do.

The other kids can't be that bad, I sugest you invest in a water proof school bag and struggle through it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement