Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underdark is great expansion!*spoilers*

Options
  • 13-01-2004 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

OK i said it before and ill say it again!! This is the best expansion for any RPG i have ever seen. The twists it has taken now is brill!! Dont read unless you are well into the game or have finished it.
    I thought the ability to command the army was cool. I also figured when i defeated the bitch it would be game over! What i did not expect was for the devil to send me off to the 9 hells where i now have a new quest.. my survival & escape. I did expect him to betray her though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I wont read the spoilers as I've only started to play the single player.. but so far its class and from what I see it can only get better.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭tank

likwise im only still playing to original NWN's game

i cant look at the spoliers yet.

please if anyone replies to Saruman's post and wants to comment on the ending please use the spoiler tags as i dont want to know about the game.

or i keel joo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

i'll get angry if i find out what happens at the end... i'll turn all big and green and start breaking stuff.... you wouldnt like me when im angry!!

btw from what ive read and seen on the web it looks fantastic please tell me its good ...... please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Its brill!! I dont know any more than my spoiler, i have not played it since. will probably play NWN tonight but that will be online.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

An excellent expansion overall, definitely far better than Shadows. I was slightly annoyed that it didn't let me complete all of the quests in the first chapter, but I didn't really miss that much. The end is a nice touch and hopefully we'll be seeing that again in a future expansion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement