Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADSL Modem arrived today

• 13-01-2004 1:13pm
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭

From UTV. Can't wait to get home to test it out. Odd thing was I signed up online, was expecting a mail or something. Nothing, but two weeks later i've got my modem, rang support and they advise the line has been activated, so fingers crossed. :D

Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

well how did you get on mark, i got an email yesterday saying my account was activated but the modem never arrived, anixety starts to hurt after waiting 3 months

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

yeah same thing happened here.. Although I got an email on the day my line was activated with my username and password. Got my modem the next day and all was grand. Good luck with the setup and enjoy your new bb :D

you too

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the Fooken delivery office is closed, i won't be able to collect my modem until wednesday now

:mad: :(

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Going well so far. The email hadn't been sent because i supplied two email address seperated by a ";" in the email field online (d'oh) so i had to call support to get it (loooong wait, yer man apologised for delay, sorted quickly). Have the connection shared out to the laptop using my wireless router, so she can browse the net upstairs while i'm working away on the laptop. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement