Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BiOCRaP

Options
  • 16-03-2000 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

I was [BiO] for a short while, not even a week, and in the second 4 on 4 game we had, we lost marginally. Then after, in the #bio IRC channel, a unnamed individual(s) would repeatly kick and ban the leader of the other team, even though I personally hate the other leader, [HK]Enhancer, it was disgraceful.

Gwan BiO, tellus why you did that.

<< Arf Arf >>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 The RzA

m1rv - it is our channel, and we had our reasons, which were valid and which we don't have to explain on this web board.
    Isn't there a rule about irc crap on this board ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 RFK

Yeah, leave BiO alone ffs, they're fully above board, and would never consider having ringers yadda yadda.

Thankyou for backing us up on this RFK smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 NB

BiO suck, their website blinded my hamster frown.gif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

"they're fully above board, and would never consider having ringers yadda yadda."

Huh?

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

try reading the post in quake about...hmm what was it about?
    i think it was the week 5 results where..
    well youll just have to have a look and see, wont you!

m1rv, if you don't mind me saying, part of that disgrace was your messing with operations the channel owner made, kicking BiO players from their own channel, being disruptive, spamming and acting the ignorant 15 year old ***** you are - that could get you g-lined. I don't feel the need to tell people the reasons why I banned [HK]Enhancer on these boards, they were well and valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

What a load of toss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well, we're looking for q3 players atm smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

WhiteWashMan - The 4 on 4 was a "friendly" against a uk clan, [HK]. What happened in the #bio channel after the match was a disgrace.

Btw, ButcherOfNog, in walt0r's words, weh weh.

<< Arf Arf >>

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement