Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vicar street and over 18's

Options
  • 13-01-2004 1:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

so im going to damien rice in feb (if this stupid website would let me order) thing is my girlfriend is under 18 so are her mates. anybody know how strict these guys are?do they check at the box office or anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

From my experience, not at all. The bar is seperated from the venue, but even so, if you're early for a gig, they'll put you in there, regardless of age. There shouldn't be a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

No, I doubt you'll get any sh*t. They're grand in there. In the unlikely event that you do get hassle, just find some random person who looks a good bit over 18 and ask them if you can go in with them. Once you've payed for the tickets, they're hardly going to turn you away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Yea, I doubt very much that you'll have any problems.
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

...unless you're 12 that is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

phew! thanks guys, im 19 myself so no bother (and if needs be ill grow a moustache!) just was a lil worried but the molly. damn i was lucky to get the tickets in the first place so they better let us in! anyway thanks again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Culthurst

Sorry to randomnly reopen this thread but Animal Collective are coming to vicar street but it's over 18's.... Are Vicar Street still very laxed with ID? and what if i brought someone over 18 with me, would that be alright?

Advertisement