Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WebHouse Lan Cork. 18th march

Options
  • 01-03-2000 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

K lads as you see change of date....i turned the right calender on the over smile.gifK lads,

Limited places, Book your place now...date 18th, its a Saturday.
    Cost for using their machines £20 for the day 10am-10pm

U will loose your place if you dont turn up on the day by 11am unless by prior arrangement and after 11am your place goes up for grabs to all the other ppl there looking for a place.

Some places are availeable for ppl to bring their own pc. But in my opinion they machines in there are fine for what we need.
    those bringing their pc need to bring their own nice n long cat5 cable with em.

Bring your own cfg on a floppy if ye need to, but as the man said...any virii and we are all out of there, so don't

when you book, state your preference for the date, or should we just go for the both

oh and if any of ye dubs n non corkonains wanna come on down yer welcome.

Bug

oh n im there for sure so dats wan already goin
    comon noe baies n put yer names doon :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

what happened to the other......

neways count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

umm i deleted that last topic about this due to the fact as paladin proved right that the dates were all wrong in the first place, hence the new post :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

There is still :
    Steven,
    Davoc,
    Illkillya (will be coming around 1.00 - 2.00 and knows he is not guaranteed a pc, but he can have mine if he dont have one)
    and
    *fanfare*
    >{>~~^^ PaLaDiN ^^~~<}<

smile.gif
    Ill be there at 11.00 ish hopefully for the day, along with Davoc and maybe steve.

18 btw

Looks like steven is iffy now. We'll keep u informed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Sooooooooooooooo earrrlllyyyyy. So veerrryy earrrlllyyyyy cool.gif

where is every1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

Umm I got me and maybe 3 other guys who are interested in going.But at the most we will only be able to spent a few hour at the lan.Can we.......

Of course!
    More ppl.
    MORE!!!

I need to know if we would be able to get a place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I have a friend who's likely to be brilliant at quakeworld, good at q3. he'll come with me i'd say around 2pm, but it doesn't matter if theres no room there, since we both live in the city. i can't see how it will be full all day, but if it is thats no prob, but we'll check in anyway to provide some fresh competition when you're getting tired smile.gif

If you are available for any time post here.
    Yes you can play.
    You dont have to play ALL day.
    Just a good shod of ppl so I can have me cool game of CTF on Face in UT smile.gif
    And da aul lpb rail in Q3!

dream on paladin... u goin down smile.gif
    HEADSHOT!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

what's the story with places in the morning?
    I'm hoping to play for a few hours from 10 or 11.
    bringing a friend or two as well.

Look. As of now there is NO SHORTAGE of places. We want MORE ppl (preferably ppl who have played a fps b4 smile.gif) so that we can have some decently large team games/FFA's etc.
    Just say WHEN you are coming, HOW MANY are coming, and how LONG you will stay.

Say what you want to do/play at what time and IF any problem arises (which I doubt since the millions of quakers I hoped would want the honour of watching a *$$BUG££* Vs >!^PALADIN^!< Deathmatch havent appeared! smile.gif)

Right here is what I can bring about 3 more people including me.Its £2 an hour right and on all day.
    We will more than likely be only able to stay a few hours.So......

no, i think its £3 per hour. If you're there for 10 hours, its a special rate. you might check that, but i think you'll have to pay £3. still, its worth it.

Right I will be there with me friends.Be ready.........

Right lads its like this...
    Me, Steven and Davoc were gonna stay the whole day (and night) but since most ppl are only staying a few hours then we are gonna do the same and go back to wc on the 6.00 bus. We will be there from about 11.00am tho.
    Cyaz then lads.

I can't stay for the whole day anymore frown.gif

But i'll be there for a few hours neway smile.gif

• Advertisement

k lads. this is just a post to get this post back to the top where it belongs ... i hope to see all ye peeps there on Saturday morning. Im there all day unless me gurl causes an upset, only one thing will drag me away smile.gif
    will call the place tomorrow to see if they are all geared up for us, the usual games i assume, Q3 UT n a few other yokes.

Cya then
    Bug

Ok, i might get up early and walk in around 12. still not booking a place though, because i'm very unreliable smile.gif
    depending on the Senior Cup (rugby) outcome. thats me and 1 other, not going all day, but might come back in the evening when some people leave, so bug isn't left with only Delly_Monster and people checking e-mail

ta mate... come along at some time.. but do come in fer a game...

I rekon ill call in straight from the bus. Maybe a detour into game to check if they got TNT2 at a decent price, but ill still b in early enuff (11.00 ish). Thats me n steven n Davoc in case u forgot.
    /me rekons that wiv a l33t tnt2 me fps in q3 might exceed 15 now smile.gif

Paladin - try to get Brendan Crowley to come along. i was talking to him this week, trying to convince him, but i'd say he won't bother unless you make him. He knows his Quakeworld too, used to play online - and we need an ould game of snooker....

Right.
    'cept he doesnt know his quakeworld but maybe he'll have a game of d'aul pool. I might have a game 4 an hour too. Me, Dav, and steve might that is. We have dabbled in pool now and then(since we each owns a pool table smile.gif)

excellent. you can teach me how to play properly. i know - he doesn't really know his quakeworld but he's heard of it
    smile.gif
    thats enough for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

steven will not be going anymore as.....
    his copy of playgirl just arrived today!

seriously though he will not be going

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Oi! Watch it Dav, I know where u live cool.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement