Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carra and Finnan back in action tonight

• 13-01-2004 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Well it's nice to have two more players back. It's been confirmed that Carragher and Finnan will both start the reserves match tonight against Everton. Best of luck to them.

Meanwhile seems Gerrard will miss the game against Spurs at the weekend. He's still trying to make it but GH said the Wolves match is a more realistic option.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Yep good news, pity Gerrard is taking longer than expected...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Yeah we missed Carra more than most ppl thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

great to see carra back. one top player he is and alot of ppl only realised it when we lost him.great player that never puts in less that 110%. one of my favourite players at anfield and a true red!

welcome back jamie!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Finnan played 60 minutes in the win against Everton. Carragher played the full game, both were supposed to have played very well but not as well as Le Tallec who scored a fncking cracker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

read pretty much the same thing, pongolle as well. good to have two of our international players back fit. now baros, owen, gerrard, dudek, kirkland could follow suit with in the month...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Just read the report there now.

Le Tallac and Welsh were said to be outstanding with two top of the range goals. I have really high hopes for John Welsh. He has been outstanding this season for the reserves and I hope that GH will soon be giving players like himself, Le Tallac, Whitbread, Otsemober and Potter and Foley Sheridan a few extended runs in the first team sooner rather than later. He was at the match tonight presumably to check the progress of Finnan and Carra but I also read that Ostemober was played in an experimental right midfield role. Now I wonder was this GH's call with our usual right midfielder away on international duty. I hope this is the case because I don't want Murphy out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Ha ha just got a picture of the new hairstyles sported by Pongolle and Le Tallac last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well it worked for Freddie Ljungberg!
    billy1.jpg

Mike.

Advertisement