Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Date Picker VB

Options
  • 13-01-2004 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

How do I set the minimum date of a vb date picker control to the current system date? ie the date when the program is being used

And while im at it

Can the maximum date be set to say 60 days after the system date?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Max Date and Min Date are both properties of the DTPicker in VB

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I know but they only let you set a date like 12/01/2003. What I want it to do is check the date that the computer has, the system date. Basically I want the minimum date set to the current day that the projects run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Date will return the current system date.

TBH, that was a pretty simple thing to look up - STFW next time or you'll get flamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Bah. Spent an hour looking for that yesterday. Was looking for the wrong damn thing :(

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭str8_away

Do watch out the format of DATE.

it is not always mm/dd/yyyy.
    it depend on the settings in windows os.

it the formate does not matther then forget about this post.
    other wise you could use something like this
    month(date) & "/" & day(date) & "/" & year(date)

• Advertisement
Advertisement