Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xii

Options
  • 13-01-2004 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I have recently be playing XII i found it very enjoyable what do others think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭patch

It's a good game, fairly standard, better than some.
    If you like Goldeneye on N64, give this a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

XIII (not XII) is pretty good. Looks great, it's fun, but not that memorable (I don't know why, it's just lacking something).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Originally posted by koneko
    Looks great, it's fun, but not that memorable (I don't know why, it's just lacking something).
    Yeah I agree, that pretty much sums it up! Last time I played it, i went all the way through the canyon level, got to the end and then pressed quick load instead of quick save (or some similarly moronoic mistake), and I was all the way back to the beginning of the canyon. I haven't been arsed playing it since :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Finished it the other evening and thought it was very enjoyable. Without spoiling anything, the ending is 'interesting' to say the least...

Probably the most annoying thing about the game is that when you saved, it saved at the start of a level and not at the checkpoint reached during a level. Given that some levels had three and four parts to it, sometimes you needed to set a fair bit of time aside to move on.

A good game though which I would recommend, especially as it seems to be discounted at the mo'

Advertisement