Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NukeLAN

Options
  • 15-03-2000 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Yo Doods,

Im now organising a great lan party for all the gamers in EIRE (yes even Chaos wink.gif ).

It will mostly be Playstation concentrating around ridge racer and Fifa99. depending on the feedback there may also be a nintendo compo.

Im organising prizes, already have afew hampers sorted. Itll be in my house so NO MUDDY FEET! smile.gif There are sum B&Bs nearby and 2-3 people (DeVore and MindPhuck probably) can sleep on my bedroom floor.

I am working on a website (first one ever!!! smile.gif ) so that you can pre-book. It wont be 24 hours but you can stay until 10:30pm or so and probably arrive again the next day at 8:00am.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! (not too many smile.gif )
    Futu.

[This message has been edited by FutureQuakeDood (edited 15-03-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Coool! I've already got a network card but I can't seem to fit into my playstation. EVEN WITH A HAMMER!!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

lol amp smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

lol why do u keep mentioning me?
    Do i know you or somthing?? smile.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

playstation...............LAN...........????????????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 [HIV]Pigeon

Do I have to bring my own tv or will they be provided ? :/

Not some TV licencing sting is it ? smile.gif

[This message has been edited by [HIV]Pigeon (edited 15-03-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Chaos - I think it likes u! eek.gif

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Just nod and smile at the newbie cool.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

I was thinking about this weird post (LAN with playstations!) and it hit me that FutureQuakeDood doesnt know what a LAN is. Local ARea Network.You need PCS youngfella!!!!

Advertisement