Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T610 car kits?

• 13-01-2004 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi
    im looking to get either a standard or blue tooth car kit for the T610

Ive found it on the web but does anyone know of a place in dublin that sell them?

Also anyone know anywhere on the southside of dublin I could get it installed?

cheers
    mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 quiggs1000

I have the Sony Bluetooth car kit installed and working perfectly with the T610. Got it from expansys months back. In terms of installation, Auto Sounds Ltd in Dublin 12 were excellent, did a really neat job in my car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

Installation:

APA Ltd in Palmerstown(2min from Liffey Valley) - Ph: Brendan on 0872384394.

They can supply car kits to, but Im not sure what exact kits they would have for a Sony, but give them a shout anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Get a parrot ck3000 bluetooth car kit from expansys or www.mobilefun.co.uk or l8shop.net (last one being cheapest) Ive had mine for 2 years, it's incredibly good, Ive been through a few car kits. The software on it is updateable, so any problems are usually fixed very quickly. It's rock solid it just works all the time, and the voice activation is much better than any other bluetooth car kit Ive used (including SE's own one). If you want to try a DIY install it's easy as well, it just plugs between the radio leads. The sounds comes through the stereo speakers, it automatically mutes the radio. Anyway cant recommend it enough. Manufacturers site is www.driveblue.com

Advertisement