Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Now?

• 13-01-2004 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for boradband. I'm in Cork so I think the only one that I can get is *spit* Eircom. But at least they give you all the free crap. Would this suffice for the old game of call of duty and the occasional download? ANy idea of what types of pings you'd get? Or is Eircom just a terrible idea and i should stick with the old faithful 56k ( Esat Nolimits ) Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved to broadband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Well i think this thread here will tell you evrything you need to know

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92350

Shin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im in cork and have Iol broadband

www.iol.ie/broadband just stick your number into the phone number search window on that page and it will tell you if you can get it form them
    8 gig cap good ping for gameing nearly no downtime free modem etc

And no eircom arent terrible (from what i here) its just no one will even suggest them because their more expensive and other things envoleing devil worship :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

*spit* corkonians

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

hey, ok went onto the iol site and entered in the phone number and it says that my number can't get it. But my friend thried his here now and he lives like 8-10 houses away and he can the little fvckin pr!ck. There's no hope all it lost

P.S. can anyone tell me the difference between DSL, ADSL and xDSL

• Advertisement
Advertisement