Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone else had this problem?......

• 13-01-2004 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

I have a SAGEM MY-V65, its their latest camera phone (the one half the country seems to want but cannot get).

Every time I try to send a pic by MMS, it gives me a error msg saying, photo not sent, file too big, now, before u say it, I *do* choose "mobile format" as opposed to hi-res when sending, in fact have tried both.

Any ideas.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

What network are you on?

Vodafone limit their MMS to 38kb afaik. Is it possible its bigger than that?

Meteor limit is 100kb.

I dont think O2 have a limit yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

i had that prob with my 3650. I went to MESSAGE SETTINGS and changed the "image size" from large to small. Not sure about the Sagem though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

50k won't send from my t610 - too large

43k ....

36k sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Vodafone officially have a limit of 30kb. The Sharp GX10 is also limited to sending MMS messages that are a max of 30kb. You may be able to send messages of 38kb from other MMS handsets to another Vodafone customer, the max to O2 is 30kb however.

Advertisement