Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

swords exchange problems?

• 13-01-2004 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

i've been having some problems with my dsl over the past few days or maybe more but i cant be sure definitely. its not netsource (my isp) and i've tried the line with both eircom and esat broadband dsl logins but they are all affected. the overall max speed maxes at 30k/sec and sometimes below that any time of the day or night. the pings on all three isps are fine, expect since last night, when they would spike for 10 seconds and then go back to normal.

has anyone else been having the same probs on the swords exchange or/and netsource line connection?

adnans

ps. netsource sent an email around notifying customers about scheduled network maintenance this morning from 1am to 4am. i thought this would fix the problem but it hasnt.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I'm in Swords myself and I had no problems !

Tinky

Advertisement