Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matchbox 20

Options
  • 13-01-2004 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

Just heard some of there songs (Acoustic versions) and I like what ive heard any fans ?...

Anyone know if there planing on coming over here or to England?...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I've liked them since seeing them support Bon Jovi in Lansdowne a couple of years ago!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

Their official website Matchbox 20 says there's no tour dates scheduled!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

yeah i love them they are my favourite band!! Rob thomas has gotta be the best singer around. As far as i know they aren't coming over any time soon but they better come over at some stage because they are even better live

• Registered Users Posts: 20 beepop

Well they have a new album out, I love it. Their new single overjoyed is just amazing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

"Unwell" is my signature song. Great band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Holy thread revival, batman!! You know they played in Dublin two weeks ago, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,893 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement