Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you sure you want to quit?

Options
  • 13-01-2004 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

Im after gettin butt ****ed in some game, I want to exit , so i bring up the menu and click exit, as you do...
    So why the **** does another box come up sayin "Are you sure you want to quit?"

I dont really want to quit, I just keep clickin the exit button over and over again by mistake.
    Im ****in lucky that box pops up tellin me the error in my ways, otherwise id be real ****ed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

and if you quit a game accidentally you'd probabally post here complaining about the game not asking if you're sure:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

The Doom, and Quake AYS' were ok, most em annoying as hell though [Had to be converted to a TLA :D]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by tman
    and if you quit a game accidentally you'd probabally post here complaining about the game not asking if you're sure:rolleyes:

no

Advertisement