Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Q3 player available.

Options
  • 22-03-2000 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

ok then mp, I will set up a new clan. Any good players want to defect. Actually no wait, all the good players are in clans already. The best thing to do would be to join a reasonably good clan. Any reasonably good clans want another player?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I belive Quozl is a good player, one of the better ones out there. Take your pick, approach people, you have half a team already if greg agrees.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...these 'good clans' have no need for new players. Starting a new clan is always the best option. The more clans the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

quozl and gman may either be looking for a new clan or new members for 4p im not sure and soz if im wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

right then, me, quozl, gman, and sutty. smile.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I'm looking for a q3 clan but since I'm here in leather trousers land for the next 6 months that may be a problem.
    :{

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I also am looking to join a clan for q3. Any clan short of hpb's?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Gerry,

I said the same to Greg, form a new clan! You know it makes sence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yeah, forming a new clan is the best idea.

Advertisement