Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN - Expansions

Options
  • 14-01-2004 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on doing some work on the portal server soon (if I ever get some free time ), and as such need to get an idea of who has what in terms of expansions (this is also handy for picking modules for games, at the moment they all are nwn only, which rules out the newer ones. )

Which NWN Expansion packs do you have 7 votes

none.
    0% 0 votes
    The Shadow of Undrentide.
    71% 5 votes
    Hordes of Underdark.
    28% 2 votes
    Both The Shadow of Undrentide and Hordes of Underdark.
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I posted both in anticipation. According to Amazon they should be with me sometime over the next week. Fingers arms and eyes crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I bought both of em and love em both

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

None at the moment my internet access is very sporradic but once i move back to dublin i'll have net access (and hopefully broadband access) so i can play any nite of the week,

which is the best expansion to buy first?

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

shadows as hordes is a follow on from it. You can play hordes without it, but it is nice having the same character all the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Got none atm :( but play.com says it has them in stock now
    Hi there,

Both items are in stock.

Kind regards

Play

so I should have them soon. (along with a gadget or two, damn them for including that section!)

[edit]
    noooooooooooooooooo!
    Please note that Play.com is unable to accept orders for Gadgets
    with delivery addresses outside the UK.
    I want that Mr T in your pocket :(
    [/edit]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭VisHnU

Hordes of the Underdark was a resonable buy with a decent slew of new modules, additional classes, improved textures and new monster.
    Shadows of Undrentide was a complete dissapoinment and a waste of money. The addtional modules only provided anout 4 hours of game time and there was little in the way of addtions apart from the new classes.
    My two cents.

Advertisement