Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EED = easy money

Options
  • 15-03-2000 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

EED is a rookie clan.

gg?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Let it go...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

rofl ser, keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Originally posted by [sk.Ser]:
    EED is a rookie clan.

gg?

perhaps, but by all accounts they've never bopped their own teammates into the lava on purpose ...

wp? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

ROLFLAMO ROFL ROFL ROFL !!!! WAN SER !!!!!!

keep it up cos Gerry (who?) wants u too, u mad kunt.

juNk as in Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

EED are gimps.

Irish people playing for British Gimps should be hung up by their testicles and choked with a tricolor.

Play Se7en EED. Play PS. Then Play H. Then tell us all how great you are.

A fiver says you won't beat us for .... at least *cough* 800 years.

If they are so great, Shinji-Kun(t), I presume that when they eventually get their thumbs out and play us, you won't be playing? You're the cheerleader or something is it?

Zero.

(Ah, a "disable nerd smileys" button. nice nice.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

AAhh Zero, this is exactly the kind of well thought out structured argument I'd expect from your type *cough* smile.gif Just another old fo*** coming out of the QW woodwork to try and taunt us with your lowbrow comments. Get real, get with it, get playing in England and get some recognition, if you don't have it you can't flaunt it my friend.

Ja
    Bunny

Site reader:www.boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

Forgive me Junkie, your l33tness, for not knowing who the fu<k you are.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ser = Troll.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

How many Trolls is that on the boards now? Shouldn't we set up a special Troll Board? Or should we build a bridge they can all live under? They could have their own Quake Clan.

Wait - they already do.....

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited 16-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jaden (edited 16-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I've been following these discussions for some time now and think it's time I threw in my 2 cents.

Shinji - While you are wrong you are still trying to make a point. Through meandering rants and "[/****stiring]" (which I personnaly think is totally uncalled for) you have accomplished nothing but to **** afew respected Quake players off (Bunny, Koopa, Zero, Ser, Jaden).

I think maybe in the end of the day it all comes down to itelligence and tact. Possibly sexual orientation but that's for another debate wink.gif

All in all I think it has started to get personnal which while probably not the best route to take it'll probably learn ye some mother****ing respect.

Daire O'Neill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Zero

PS tryed to play em one night but we sorta ****ed up and couldn't get a proper team on their server.

After that any time we tryed to get a rematch they just called us muppets, gave a load of abuse and refused to play us.

Still, anytime they want to play we will be here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

EED, Joint last division 1. 0 wins , 3 losses and 2 draws. Feeling a little like Bradford are we?? biggrin.gif
    *PS*SeaN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭m1RV

EED = easy money

Sounds like something Koopa/Sam/Hank Scorpio would say smile.gif

<< Arf Arf >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

no, ser started it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

It's so hard not to troll on these boards...

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anonn

Originally posted by Zero:

Play Se7en EED. Play PS. Then Play H. Then tell us all how great you are.

I believe EED played either PS or se7en, I am not sure which.

Anyway, result was something like 200 to 20 on the first map on EED's server (which did suck for the .ie clan allegedly)

And then the .ie clan managed to display excellent ignorance of server settings and lost to EED on their homeserver when the fraglimit of 30 was hit by EED in the first 3 minutes.

In the demo I saw of the first game, the .ie clan basically moaned relentlessly about their ping, fps, what the had for dinner etc etc

Doesn't say much for irish quake when a mediocre bunch of Q2 llamas rape their best so hard

*YAWN*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Anon?
    So basically ure saying ure a chicken sh1t?

Ive got no part of this ongoing argument, I just think ure an ******* chickensh1t, scared to let ppl know what u think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Anonn Well at least we have the balls to use our nicks when we have something to say.

I wasn't going to get involved in this arguement but thanks to that troll response I am now.

The top Quakeworld players in Ireland in my opinion will excel at any fps game that they try there hand at. I remember watching a duel between Ser & Koopa at a lan in wwmans house, I was standing behind Ser watching it our his shoulder and I can still for the life of me not figure out how he and Sam did some of the stuff they did. These guys have the right skill set to give the very top players in the world a good match.

I play alot of Unreal Tournament on UK servers at the moment. I have noticed that if a majority of the UK players pings hit about 120 they're moaning like fish wives. Up until recently Irish players connecting to the UK servers did have bad pings, but when we moan it is normally when it hits around 300+.

EED are suppost to be a good Q3 clan and I know a team like se7en would give them a damn good run for their money. The only way to prove this is to have game split into home and away legs, one on the IGN server and the other on one of the BW's ones and the over all winner came rub the others face in it. At least then we can stop all this crap appearing on the boards.

Shinji I do think you are showing an extreme lack of respect for the Irish Quakeworld community. Yes online gamers probally don't merit for much in the real world but the board we are using here, the ign servers have all come about because of the Quakeworld Scene/Community whatever you want to call it. I for one have made friends with people who I would have never come in contact with before and my life has been enriched because of this. You constantly talk about all the EM did for the Irish gaming scene as far as I remember the 1st title you guys won was against 3 other teams at a launch party for Tribes, I mean come on ffs big ****ing deal, just cause you got a bit of publicity out of it you think your the dogs bollix.

Gandalf (still hungover and rambling)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

while ai agree with you paul, especially over the koopa ser game(gwan da sam!) i have to say that the attack on shinji was a wee bit uncalled for. have you ever know him to post under a different nick?
    seriously?
    i would say it was someone other than shinji
    as for are eed as ggod as they think?
    well, wo knows?
    let them play among themselves. you being an ex quake player prolly wouldnt understand this, but it sounds like more qw muppetry to me!
    wink.gif

Errr Eamo I wasn't saying that Shinji was Mr. Anon. I was making 2 different statements in the one post. I was hungover so my train of thought was ****ed. I'll say one thing for Shinji he has no problem posting his opinions under his own nick.

Gandalf (Hungover again, I'll never learn, bloody Saint Patrick, ugh !!!)

Eamo all I have to say to you is 2-1 smile.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

fair enough. lets be super friends again etc smile.gif
    WERE STILL GONNA KICK YER **** AROUND THE PITCH TODAY!
    (i hope wink.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ja.

Anonn, take that Union Jack out of your ass and post your name to your Hun comments or dont bother posting.
    Or maybe your "Clan Anon" would like a game?

We can raise the stakes a little : The loser has to get the F*ck out of the six counties ??

hahahahaha

must.....stop....making....those....comments.....

Zero, the intellectual mullet.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I dont think that goes far eneogh... I think if we win we should get 6 British counties.

I always thought Devan should be part of the Irish Empire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Here lads, Check this out! tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭daire

I'll say it once more :

Who the **** ARE EED?

Advertisement