Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EED = easy money

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

EED=Electric EEL Droppings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

rolleyes.gif

give it a rest everyone..

ffs its only a game !

Now, if anyone wants a shot at the rookie clan, they are more than welcome!

Grab hold of me on IRC and well organise a TDM or CTF game, in Q3, UT or f00kin even CS, cant say fairer than that! All I say is that we play min of two games (or legs) and one of them must be on our server (wp127.wireplay.net:31960), but we will play the 2nd one on IGN or whatever. That should elimate any ping issues, as it will effect everyone in one game or the other!

Lets all shut up and sort this fight on servers like real geeks smile.gif

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 21-03-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Well said that man - could the 'RA wannabes please either accept the challenge or end this discussion, imho it's an embarrassment.

Teeth.

Vagga If your up to it PS should be able to play EED this Saturday night at 10pm.

PS will play you over 2 games on DM7 which I think is a fair level.

One on your server and 1 on ours. The highest scores combined win. OK.

Don't shy away now. smile.gif

mail me please : thomas.k.howlin@intel.com

Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 21-03-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Ser

man, who started this? biggrin.gif

ffs, it's just a game !!

lol?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahhhh now
    saturday at 10?
    thats a bit unfair.
    most normal people are in the pub.....
    a more respectable time at least.
    do PS really have no one of age in their clan so that theyll all be about then? wink.gif

Feel free jedi to pick the map on your server, the IGN, but we reserve the right to pick the map on our own server, its only fair.

I will check with the team, but we will I reckon pick either DM6 or DM12, we will let you know which one tonight.

Also we would favour a week night, as ppl have wives and gf's to bring out on friday and saturdays. What about tommorow night, wednesday? Circa 9 pm....

Bar that, standard settings, wep stay off etc etc, and combined score wins, as you said

Vaggabond

Eat Electric Death www.electricdeath.com

Thx for the reply Vagga.

Unfortunetly,

Beast, Ser and myself have our PC's in Limerick and wont be able to get to limerick till saturday because of work and stuff. Sorry about that,

We can make it earlier though on saturday,
    6 or 7 pm. Hows that? If not we organise something again some time.

Jedi

Next sunday or monday night..

Basically we will play any night, bar 90% of fridays and saturdays.

Anytime, any day after 7.30..

Take your pick..

Sunday maybe ?

I'll let you know mate. cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Make sure the game doesn't clash with the BWUTL matches vagga.. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Im not saying i know much about this but -

Firstly, im trying to be anti-racist without being anti-nationalistic. I think that EED are entitled to be just as good as any irish clan and so dont deserve rants about union jacks up their ar$es and so on.

Secondly, i think that anyone has the right to play with whatever clan they like. I think that unless its painfully obvious, ppl are always going to say that their clan is better than any other. You can have arguments about that and i wouldnt say that thats a problem, but dont get too heated about them!! It is still only a game!! (Some of you may have difficulty grasping this concept smile.gif)

As an opinion, (and this is controversial >_< ), i think that eed are a dead sound clan, and that irish clans in general (with exceptions of course!), and especially quake clans, are a pack of muppets who cant see any further than their own di<ks. They will talk big and shout loud and be as insulting as possible to other clans because they have hardly any substance to base real arguments on.

No offence, anyone :P

Asuka

Here we go again. OMG. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Yeah Asuka,

I'm thinking of finding some UK board and start insulting every last one of them, achievements and all. I'll tell them they've done nothing like Hurlin have. They're achievements mean nothing compared to that of Hurlins. Plus, I'll challenge them all (without actually really challenging any of them) to a game of Q3A claiming Hurlin would beat them all even tho we don't play all that much. I'd toot my own horn until I'd p!ssed off a whole nation of Quake players.

How many of us here can claim to have done all that? Or anything close to it?

Irish Clans Are Fine.

[This message has been edited by Vorosha (edited 21-03-2000).]

Ahh the atmosphere seems a bit clearer now smile.gif

Vorosha i just want to say that i wasnt trying to p!ss off a nation of quake players - what i said was that clans are clans no matter where they are from. As for the thing about irish clans - i think its true *in general*. Firstly, there are exceptions (DZR, for instance, are sound). Secondly, i think that if you catch pretty much any of the players in the clans in question on the rare occasions when theyre not talking about quake, they are sound people as individuals.

Dont get me wrong. And i meant the no offence bit smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

I wasn't talking about you actually Asuka... while I still think you're wrong about Irish Clans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Bleh, who cares about irish clams. They smell bad and tastes funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Who is asuka? And how does he know us so well?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ahahaha von.

that sounds like the sort of thing thresh mght say about you!

how does he know...coz yer famous man, famous. youre the one who complains about quad timer....er i mean you helped to win over at rapture wink.gif

25 years, living next door to Asuka
    Asuka?
    Who the fu<k is Asuka?

• Advertisement
Advertisement