Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazza lite

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭somano

Wish I had read your speel cabaal before I downloaded KAzaa. I downloaded about 100 songs and started to have memory problems and funny going ons with pc after this. Deleted more than I put on. Got Spysweeper and it highlighted spyware and adware which I deleted - therefore Kazaaa doesnt work anymore but my pc is still acting up. Must buy more memory and reformat etc. You can only listen to a certain amount of music anyway - I'll listen to radio on pc instead only station now jumps !!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,813 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

anyone got a decent link to klr ? pm if possible, I might make a download for it, for those that ask.

Originally posted by Cabaal
    I have to ask, why the hell are you people still using Kazaa?
    There's much better systems out there for sharing/downloading stuff
    DC++
    Bit Torrent
    etc
    Kazaa is a heap of ****e when compared to any of them

Cos u need loads of files to share on DC++ and bittorrent is really annoying and never works (for me). Kazaa is simple n easy to use. fasttrack = teh win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

bit torrent does get annoying, you get good rates from the client 'bit torrent experimental'.
    Winmx is just er CRAP, Kazaa reults arent the best .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by Placebo
    Winmx is just er CRAP

At least back that up!!, for TV stuff yes WinMX is bad but for music it is an excelent network, with far fewer screwed up songs then Kazaa anyday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Jabba
    Cos u need loads of files to share on DC++ and bittorrent is really annoying and never works (for me). Kazaa is simple n easy to use. fasttrack = teh win.

Hmm suppose its only anyway decent if your stuck on a slow connection, but to be honest if your on DSL and your on Kazaa you need a good kick up the arse :p
    Use something better...

Advertisement