Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Pics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

LOL @ Castor's pic

oooops....late for a lecture....

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

i made a new one just for this post, dont like the lightning tho rolleyes.gif

jagsig.jpg

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 23-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Well, my Get em Marco! pic was pretty small. This new sig is a bit weighty but still fairly small. I have to be honest, if your ****ed off about pics in sig images because its slowing the opening of a page by ten seconds, you are definately misguiding your anger.

All the sigs on this page are fairly acceptable... well, except my friend with the inflatable chikita on his lap and that's not even a sig smile.gif

I've seen some ****ed up **** in my time here: ani_u_tan_kun.gifThunderingMike ani_marco.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Yeah, keep the sig images, they're fine...just limit the size to summit small

vince1.gif
    I LiKe JaM.

[This message has been edited by Zapper (edited 23-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Thundering Mike, how did u get the animated sigs?
    I have a goodun i want to use!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

I WIN

masaaki2.jpg

"Monkey Magic"
    [insert sentimental gibberish here]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

how do i put a pic in my signature. as you can see i'm making a terrible effort of it. any help would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Are the sig images turned off?
    Most of them are red x's to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Originally posted by kensutz
    how do i put a pic in my signature. as you can see i'm making a terrible effort of it. any help would be appreciated.

you should have [/img] at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

oldposts.jpg

This thread is old so many of the pics just aren't at the same URL any more, that's the reason for the red Xs.

kensuts change your code to this {img}http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/content/static/nofc/images/PageTitleTeamLogo.jpg{/img} but with '' instead of '{' and '}'.

Also, newbie questions go in the Newbie FAQ board here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 freedomF

Originally posted by Puck
    oldposts.jpg

This thread is old so many of the pics just aren't at the same URL any more, that's the reason for the red Xs.

kensuts change your code to this {img}http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/content/static/nofc/images/PageTitleTeamLogo.jpg{/img} but with '' instead of '{' and '}'.

Also, newbie questions go in the Newbie FAQ board here.

We the BLP would like to use pucks helpful post as a fine example of how our members within the every swelling ranks of the BLP are here for the good of boards.

You are a fine example to the rest of our team Puck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Puck

Ah **** off!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

My one is only 1.6k so it cant be too hard on poor modems!

Advertisement