Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD Wow Sale Xmen2, Revolutions £9.99

• 14-01-2004 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭

Just saw that CDWOW have a sale on their DVD's not a big selection but they have some decent films cheap. £9.99 for X-men 2 SE, Matrix Revolutions, Bad Boys 2, U2 go home etc

plus if you follow the procedure mentioned here a few months ago (trustcard and amex) you can get the films for £7.50 or €10.40 - Nice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

mmm familiar with cd-wow and the cheapy hong kong route, but whats this about amex???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Matrix Revolutions

Got me going for a sec there :) , thats Matrix reloaded i think!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭silent

mmm familiar with cd-wow and the cheapy hong kong route, but whats this about amex???

he means this thread - I just tested it with matrix:reloaded and the difference was 20c :) compared to the .hk site
    .hk - 108HKD=11Eur , cd-wow.com - 9.99-1.5-1=7.5GBP=10.8Eur
    stick to the .hk site (www.cd-wow.com.hk)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

sorry meant reloaded but my fingers decided to type revolutions, oops sorry

Advertisement