Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill 4 Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

noooooooooooooo

only 2 games ever genuinely scared me project zero and silent hill 2. I wasnt able to play 3, too freaky looking :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Silent hill 3 was in my opinion the best game released this year, it was far better in most wasy-which is saying something, you really gotta try it out. It's worth playing just to hear the silent hill singalong.

Just out of curiosity, how was it too freaky looking after seeing silent hill 2 and the guy with the pyramid hat thing on his head?

THE ROOM FULL OF BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My buddy offered to lend me silent hill 3 but i said if he did id bury it in the back gardern and douse the ground with holy water.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Whatever floats your boat i suppose. But as long as konami keep akira yamaoka on the soundtrack, have the really tricky puzzles, make characters and develop them as well as they have done in the last 2 and completely scare the crap out of me every few minutes I'll be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

First shots here

http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=28004&subsectionid=1584

I think SH2 was the best in the series tho..it definitely had the best storyline, i loved SH3, tho it was kinda more of the same. And so far i only got one ending, the happy one..and it was bloody awful, for a SH game. *remembers the miserable endings from SH2* ahhh..thats more like it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Yay!!!! :D
    Akira Yomaoka is fantatsic too! :) BUt sweet!

Now all we need is some news on this damn film, its taking its sweet time! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭KlodaX

that game scares me ... but in a good way

It does have an excellent soundtrack from what ive heard of it. but i swear i woke up one night and the box was sitting at the end of my bed....just looking at me....

tis evil i say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Vassili Zaitsev

great games does anybody have info or links for the film

Advertisement