Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for the semi finals.

Options
  • 23-03-2000 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Was wondering what your thought were on the subject.

Personally I think;

Some very close games ahead this weekend. But I can guarentee all teams will turn up and I can guarentee that teams will field there best team.

I'm not going to predict the results of the matches. But I will predict some changes in teams.

Clan BIO :

Since theres a small bit of prize money involved I wouldn't be surprizes if we see some big names playing for BIO this week. It wouldn't surprise me.

Clan DK:

Since pred is not up to scratch I wouldn't be surprized if we catch a glimpse of Jimbob the Uk q1 player. But if pred recovers I'm sure he'll play.

Clan H:

Hmm this team could go anyway. The team I predict will be Koopa, Verosha, Collie, and Damo. You say thats no surprise, true but since a number of them are heading to UL the question remains which of them will play as the lpbs. Hmmmmmm. I predict a sneaky change here, I predict Sam will be LPB for there games. But could the mighty Verosha be on modem with his class rail. Maybe not just myself foresite. Hehe.

Clan Se7en:

Hmm. what team will they play. Not quite as hard I recon. Osiris and eric on LPB connects with eric using his 2 ISDN line together to get the max out of his connect. smile.gif. But who will be the HPBs. Slaan, Sickboy, walt, zero or blasta. Good question.
    Slaan and Zero I recon.

Clan PS:

Hmm, God I don't know could there be a slight change in the team here. I wonder.?? Easy money. smile.gif

hehe,

Remember all ips are being logged so no surprize guests for any matches pls. Or else.

Thats what my crystal ball says.

Jedi

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 23-03-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 23-03-2000).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

john u smelly bantha dont u be winkin it might upset the kiddes , big pedo john winked at me. and stop being sly :P u think ure so hot:P

Daddy or chips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

h are going to beat everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

deffo damo, 7 and H in the final. Split the prize money for beer all round, eh ? nice nice.

Easy money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

/Run Spelling and Grammar Check :
    wondering what your thought were on the subject.
    "Your THOUGHTS - Plural"

But I can guarentee
    "I can GUARANTEE - Verb, to ensure"

teams will field there best team.
    "will field THEIR best team. - Possessional"

I wouldn't be surprizes
    "wouldn't be SURPRISED - Adjective"

The team I predict will be Koopa, Verosha,
    "The team I predict will be Koopa, VOROSHA - Pronoun"

Not quite as hard I recon.
    "Not quite as hard I RECKON - Verb, To Calculate"

all ips are being logged so no surprize guests