Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Failed

• 14-01-2004 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey, I checked both esat and eircom online phone line check things but to no avail. What other things am I amble to do to try to make the line pass or is my only option to get another phone line at a cost of €130! Also is there anywhere I can get the exact location of an exchange? Thanks very much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Ask around your area...its the only way. Search this board , the IoffL board and the Net/Comms board (going back about a year) for the words failed or failure to see what you should do now.

The problem may be shoddy wiring in your house etc etc and not €ircon at all.

M

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I thought that the online check was to check the general availability of your area? Or is there a master list of lines/exchanges that they reference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

exchanges and then individual lines

Advertisement