Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonicstage Question

Options
  • 14-01-2004 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone knew if there is a way how to change the rights on minidiscs?
    I got one of my friends md's (recordable) and put it into my player to transfer all the songs on it to my pc, but when it finished checking them in an error came up. I then looked at the properties on one of the songs on the md. the rights said that it can be checked in to original pc. I can check my own files back in from my own md's but it seems not from anyone elses. All the files from my mates md were copied from a cd.

Is there a way to get rid of the restrictive rights when transferring songs out so they can be put on other computers or is this just down to the cd they came off or something?
    Songs were from rem's greatest hits if that makes a difference.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

The software is designed to stop you doing exactly what you are trying to do.

Advertisement