Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban Quake!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

AS far as games go Im vindictive, in halflife I killed the scientists for a laugh,
    In C&C3 I use overly excesive firepower to wipe out villagers(ion cannons, etc)just for a laugh, and in battle zone 2 deathmatch mode, I take great pleasure in running over enemy pilots.

According to these twats I should be in prison or be locked up in a mental instituion by now.

and no I haven't. smile.gif

Like Dead{O}Santa Im a "nutter" for games, but any one who knows me will tell you in real life, I wouldn't harm a fly.

Games are stress relief for alot of people, and fun for the rest, whats next blaming scuicide on lemmings, thats just pathetic.

Advertisement