Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock your Nokia in seconds!!!

• 14-01-2004 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this was posted already. If you have one of the newer Nokia's all you have to do is type your IMEI, network and phone model and it will give you the Unlock code.
    http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gofferd16

hi have a nokia 3110c on o2 ireland imei number
    any chance of the unlocking code ?
    cheers goffer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 daayms

hey captain morgan, by quoting the guys post which included his imei number youve inadvertently assured that his imei remains posted on the site despite his editing his post. if you edit your post all sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Sorted :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

gofferd16 wrote: »
    hi have a nokia 3110c on o2 ireland imei number
    any chance of the unlocking code ?
    cheers goffer

Ring o2 and ask them. They will tell you that you need to spend €150 on topup before they give it to you. If you are billpay customer they should give it to you without any hassle.

Or go to an unlock shop and they will do it for you for €15 or €20 max

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭liam1204

Davy wrote: »
    Ring o2 and ask them. They will tell you that you need to spend €150 on topup before they give it to you. If you are billpay customer they should give it to you without any hassle.

Or go to an unlock shop and they will do it for you for €15 or €20 max

hey davey,
    does this mean if i have a meteor nokia 5530 music express, i ring o2 up, spend 150 euro on top up that they will unlock the phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

liam1204 wrote: »
    hey davey,
    does this mean if i have a meteor nokia 5530 music express, i ring o2 up, spend 150 euro on top up that they will unlock the phone?

Nope, sadly not.

Only the network that the phone is locked too, will unlock the handset.

You could go to an unlocking shop, and they would remove the lock for you in a few minutes. This would cost you the luxury for €30 though.

EDIT: just noticed its a 5530, misread the first time. The 5530 can not be unlocked in ireland yet. Only the code from meteor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Sorry if this was posted already. If you have one of the newer Nokia's all you have to do is type your IMEI, network and phone model and it will give you the Unlock code.
    http://nokiafree.org/free-nokia-unlock-codes

Just what i was looking for. Thanks a million. Worked a charm. Now it's off to 02 I go.........:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭lynchie

6yr old zombie thread.. Think thats the oldest I've seen resurrected before :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's never too old ha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement