Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

javascript help

Options
  • 15-01-2004 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭

hey this is my first post in here so be gentle.

i'm building a site for my clan atm www.gamebashers.net and since we are a counter-strike clan we are in many leagues.

Enemy down is the main one. Here at the very end there is a script that allowes you to show your place in their divisions. i would like that on the site but the blue color doesn't really go well with what i've designed already (silvery theme) is there any way of changing the colour?

thanks for your time and patientance(sp.) :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Howaya? You can't change the colour 'cos the image is hosted on their website. Horrible looking thing too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

It's not an image, it's a little table written out using javascript. You could do it with the DOM but it would be tricky. I'd suggest getting in touch and asking them to make it configurable, wouldn't take them more than a few seconds to do.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ok i'll get in touch with them cos this DOM thing sounds difficult.

just for your infomation i'm a dreamweaver guy ain't one of them mad notepad guys

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

Table colour, image, whatever. Point being it can't be changed locally.
    You could do it with the DOM but it would be tricky
    How do you do that, any tutorials?

Advertisement