Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MX500 has metal inside it!

• 15-01-2004 12:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

today i too my mx500 apart, and found out it has a metal attached to it to make it heavier!

just to let you know, if someone thinks it's heavy for gaming

MX700 doesn't have anything, so don't try taking it apart :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,582 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh i heard about that what's the point in the metal lol.

i wouldn't feel safe opening a mouse though myself lol

thinking of getting an mx700 anywhere in ireland where u can try before you buy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

compustore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

I would recomend that new M$ intellimouse -

Linkage

Seen them out in Peats, so ya can try them out......i'm not saying u should buy from them but.....hmmm :D

I know off topic, but he did ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

The purpose of the metal is as a weight for users, as most users prefer the heavier mouse feel to a lighter one. The MX700 doesn't need one as its already got a fairly heavy internal battery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

got the mx 700 and hte mx 500 ... eh... i dono i still use the mx 500 for gaming n stuff . dont see lack of cord killing my game play

• Advertisement
Advertisement