Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcentre

• 15-01-2004 7:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

Hey folks. In the job hunt at the moment and would like to work at a computer related call centre if at all possible. I know theres a few of them around the waterford area, which is where I am, and would like to stay, but getting info about them online is proving to be a bit of a pain. I want this info for cover letter reasons mostly. Just so as i'll know who to send the info to, what name to put on it, the job position titles going, and some info about the company. So basically I'm wondering if anyone knows the homepage for the following companies who are in Waterford.

1. NTL. Took a look at there Irish homepage but nothing about jobs.

2. Sky+ Not sure about this one. Heard they were setting up office down here, not definate, but handy if its there.

I already have Sunlife's relevant website (and very informative and nicely laid out it is to), and before some one says AOL, I've recently been fired from there due to my own stupidity. I still have a good referance from there thanks to the fact that most people inside are sound, and i'm a likeable guy :D

Also, if you know of any other companies running call centres in the area (I know there are 1 or 2 more in the industrial estate, just have to locate them) and there website, feel free to post them to.

Thanks.

Edit: Quick question. After taking a full look through Sunlifes website I can see 2 jobs i'd be easily able to do, and am quilified to do. Would I be better to send in 2 seperate cvs at seperate times, 2 seperate cvs at the same time, or note on 1 cv that i'm interested in both jobs?

Again thanks for all replies/info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Hoors Knickers

You should send two separate cvs noting the job reference on each, and you're better off out of AOHell!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

1. NTL.

If I can just give you some advice. NO NO NO AND NO.

CALL CENTRES (ESPCIALLY THE ONE ABOVE) ARE HORRIABLE TO WORK FOR.
    AOL

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO GO LOOKING FOR A JOB IN A CALL CENTRE AFTER WORKING FOR ONE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Chaz

Irish Broadband are recruiting - however that will be for the Dublin office.

careers@irishbroadband.ie

Advertisement