Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old golf joke

• 15-01-2004 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Grandpa, Dad and Son are on the golf course having met up with a beautiful young lady wandering around the clubhouse trying to find someone to play a round with. They agreed to let her play along and make up a foursome, in their gentlemanly way.

Anyway, she has a cracking round, and is on the eighteenth on the green with a 20 foot putt to break her own personal best.

She says to the fellas, "Look, this is a really hard putt, but if any of you can help me get it down I will be so buzzing that I will shag you here and now in that bunker over there."

So the son steps up and since she is a cracking tasty sort carefully eyes up the putt and says, "Well it is a little bit left to right and downhill, but it is a 20 footer, so hit it firmly, towards the left edge of the cup and in it'll go."

The father steps up who is a bit more experienced and eyes up the putt, "Well, it is downhill, but the dampness of the grass will hold it to the right, so hit it a bit further to the left, not too firmly and that baby'll roll straight in."

So the Grandpa steps up full of worldy wisdom born of his 62 years of experience, eyes up the putt and says, "You can have that."

Advertisement