Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leinster team for Sunday

• 15-01-2004 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭

Gary Ellla has named the team. Big news is Warner is back in. He has chosen to stick D'Arcy into no.13 and recall Brenndan Burke to the starting 15. Also Ben Gissing has been cleared of stamping so he retains his place in the second row. I can't wait to see what D'Arcy can do at no.13. He has been one of Leinsters best players this season. And Burke on the wing has been pretty consistant this year too. BOD will be missed but the it is a pretty attacking backline so should be interesting.

Leinster Lions:

15: Girvan Dempsey
    14: John McWeeney
    13: Gordon D'Arcy
    12: Shane Horgan
    11: Brendan Burke
    10: Christian Warner
    9: Brian O'Meara

1: Reggie Corrigan (Captain)
    2: Shane Byrne
    3: Peter Coyle
    4: Malcolm O'Kelly
    5: Ben Gissing
    6: Eric Miller
    7: Keith Gleeson
    8: Victor Costello

Replacements:

16: Enda Bohan
    17: Gavin Hickie
    18: Des Dillon
    19: Aidan McCullen
    20: Brian O'Riordan
    21: Matthew Leek
    22: David Quinlan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Burke is looking real good, I know him since we hung around at the local bench, brings a tear to my eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭hallelujajordan

Thank god Warner is back (well... at least he's better than Leek ) . . Not sure about D'Arcy at 13 . . . would rather see him as an attacking full back !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I thought Quinlan was doing a reasonable enough job at 13 so I'm surprised to see D'Arcy there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by MarVeL
    I thought Quinlan was doing a reasonable enough job at 13 so I'm surprised to see D'Arcy there

still wondering after the game? ;) d'arcy played a blinder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Nope thats me firmly put in my place. Now Mullins or D'arcy decisions decisions

• Advertisement
Advertisement