Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Defense evarrrrr

Options
  • 15-01-2004 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Am 19 games into the season and my first string defence, who have only played in 18 of the games, have not conceded a goal yet. Played the also rans in a game against bottom placed everton, a game I lost BTW, but aside from thatnothing conceded in the premiership for the mo.

Am playing as Liverpool and back line is

Dudek
    Carragher - Welsh - Hyypia - Riise

Conceded only three so far in the CL aswell.

Playing 4-4-2 with one defensive midfielder (Hammann) who does help out quite a bit.

G'wan the reds :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Looks like a good defense all right,
    best defence I've seen was mate's Barcelona team,
    Athirson at DL
    Puyol at DR
    John Terry and Hofland at DC

Puyol is an absolute animal, defensive attributes coming out his ears!
    And Athirson was no slouch either, he had the wingback stats like crossing and dribbling and flair which meant he was better going forward than Puyol.

My own Real Madrid back 4 of Mancini at DR, Zonneveld at DL, Montero and Cannavaro at DC wasn't tres bad either

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Carragher - Welsh - Hyypia - Riise

i prefer this:
    Brown-O,shea-Ferdinand-Silvestre.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

slot richie partridge into right fullback.

he's a focking animal, esp if you play wingbacks going forward. try to sell micheal owen to arsenal.. they paid 44million for him from me in my game :D

Advertisement