Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 League Update

Options
  • 27-03-2000 8:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Firstly I would like to appologise for the delay in starting the games yesterday due to the servers being down.

Thanks however to Regi smile.gifwho fixed the server using PCAnywhere. Basically we were bollocked yesterday without him. Sorry for hassling you Dan.

The games played yesterday were;

H v BIO (playoff)

This was to decide who would play PS in semis. H were there own worst enemys in this match. They could only field 1 hpb due to a serious night on the beer the night before. smile.gif So the team was Koopa, Collie and Verosha.

The hurlan boys still could have beaten the Bio lads but they didn't play to there potential. The level was DM6 and the game was still close but BIO came out winners by about 15 frags. GG. Pity. Played BIO.

PS V BIO

This game was due to be played straight after the Hurlan game but unfortunetly due to the hour delay because of the servers down the BIO lads couldn't stay around to play us.

"LADS YOUR JUST DELAYING THE INEVITABLE" smile.gif

Hehe, So PS agreed to postpone till next sunday at 3.00pm.

DK v 7

This was the first semi final to be played.

DK played 3 hpbs only due to meandy the lpb losing his connect, Also pred played as DK.CROC due to his arm being bollocked after chipping a tendend. SO they were seriously no match for the 7 guys.

The Seven boys more or less used the game as a practice session and came out easy winners.

Well dont to 7 (through to final). Unlucky DK and H . Gl also to the BIO and PS lads next week. Date for final has not ben set yet.

Jedi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Any demos of the H vs. BIO game?

I wanna see what I'm up against next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Originally posted by Jedi:
    Firstly I would like to appologise
    I would like to APOLOGISE - Verb

H were there own worst enemys
    H were THEIR own worst ENEMIES - THEIR,possessive. ENEMIES, Plural.

So the team was Koopa, Collie and Verosha.
    Koopa, Collie and VOROSHA. - Pronoun.

they didn't play to there potential.
    They didn't play to THEIR potential - possessive.

but unfortunetly due to the hour delay
    but UNFORTUNATELY due to the hour delay.

because of the servers down
    Because of the servers BEING down.

"LADS YOUR JUST DELAYING THE INEVITABLE" smile.gif

after chipping a tendend.
    after chipping a TENDON. - Noun

Date for final has not ben set yet.
    Date for final has not BEEN set yet. - Verb

Hahaha sorry Tom, couldn't resist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I'll post it up later Andy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Ronan dontbe a gimp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Jedi, Did you manage to post the BiO V Hurlin' demo? I wanna see myself kickin' **** !

*Jesus, I hope that demo doesn't show me fragging my teammates! biggrin.gif*

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

nice to see you learned a few life skills in college zero
    i would add a wee smilie to convey this being humour, but you probably realise this already.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

NEXT YEAR IR SHALL PREVAIL

ASK BEFORE YE TAKE IT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Tom, calm, my son. Only messin with ya. I'm just bored.

Token Nerd WWMan-style smiley to convey the mutual humour --> cool.gif

or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

All superfriends again!

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

true true cool.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Sometimes smileys aren't required to let people know your taking the ****.

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Hey,

Did someone say that the Q3L Finals will be held at Shadowlan ? We'll that might be a problem for our team since by the looks of things, we wont have a team on the day. Most of the players cannot make it that day. In fact, I might be the only player there, so Im free to make up a 'freeteam' if anyone's interested.

Oh, on a second note, if by some magical notion we actually win, were gonna put the money behind the bar for the two final teams and drink it silly smile.gif Were gonna keep some of it to pay for www.se7en.ie tho.

Btw, if BIO get into the finals, I doubt it will be possible to play it on a lan, and if PS get in, we can play arrange it any time in some net cafe or something.. just a suggestion.

Advertisement