Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

this fourm is really dead so......

• 15-01-2004 7:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

ill try and get the ball rolling

who do you hate more neill prendivale or
    the wolfman himself

personally id kill them both with a hatchet but if push came to shove
    charlie wolf gets my vote

man just one word for the man

LANGER :cool:

Who do you hate more!? 15 votes

Charlie Wolf
    0% 0 votes
    Neill Prendivale
    53% 8 votes
    Hate them both the same
    26% 4 votes
    what!! but i love them both and want to have thier babies
    20% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Charlie Wolf, and tbh there's no reason required.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I rarely listen to the radio but I bump into Prendeville occasionally when I'm looking for Gerry Ryan and the man drives me insane. So he gets my vote. I used to work next door to his dad too, it seems it runs in the family.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Prendeville doesn't log on to Irish Gay sites and tell the users he thinks their lifestyle is wrong and then goes and writes an article in a local newspaper misquoting the reactions of the website users.

So I voted Charlie Wolfe.

No doubt he'll find his way on here and threaten us with his lawyers. I'd love to meet Johnnie Cochrane.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

they're both reactionary right wing extremists, but at least wolf has a sense of humour, and prendie baby thinks he's the voice of Cork
    so, yeah prendeville will be first against the wall
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I don't like Prendeville because he pushes his agenda on his listeners. I'm not mad about Ryan either, but at least when he doesn't agree with you his reaction is to /say/ he doesn't agree with you, rather than cut you off before you have a chance to speak your piece. In other words, he's a lily-livered wuss unable to defend his often ignorant beliefs. The man brings shame on the Southside. :)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I agree with yellum's view on this. Charlie Wolfe is a dickhead. No doubt he'll find this thread and then write a piece on it, seems to be the only way he can form an opinion. "Internet users are bad, as evidenced by 5 internet users who slagged me off on the boards.ie website. I have friends who log on to AOL and they agree with me."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Charlie Wolfe may indeed be a complete tosser but Prenderville gets my vote on this one for his constant "my way or the highway" attitude. Superiority complex or what. The old sod even gets a forum to peddle his own brand of nonsense in Inside Cork.

I would hope that both of them see this thread and even reply to it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by daveirl
    Did Charlie Wolfe really do that log on to Gay websites thing? He is an idiot though, I don't hear him since they moved him to the morning, I listen to Dempsey at that time.

Yeah, he logged on to gaycork.com and gave a load of grief. When I attemped to engage him in a civilised debate numerous times he refused. Those then that called him an asshole got quoted in the Evening Echo with him claiming he tried to debate but only got threats and insults from the Gays on the website.

Lovely chap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,037 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The article even had the cheek to say "you see, this is what they're like. Just proves it's a lifestyle choice".

Yeah Charlie that's like saying "2+2 is 4 which proves Fermat's last theorem". **** off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

He's obviously a lover of that whole Leviticus thing then....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Charlies ego is legendary in the Radio World which says it all for and Industy which is full of big egoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Wolf

what a compleat and utter dick head ...i HATE his rubbish on the echo my god the man has his head so firmly placed up his own ass.Not only that but hes a ****ing 2 faced basturd i read a while ago on the peoples republic of cork's webby how on his show in england he offen slags us off calling us idoits etc ...retard should die

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement