Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

band photos?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 rascal-wheeee

There's more music photographers than that out in Dublin willing to give their services for free. Shop around, like you would for anything else. If aaaphotos are your thang, go for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

We've used AAA Photos twice now, and i must admit they are amazing. Really Clear sharp shots, from unusual angles and standard ones they all look great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trent_derby

AAA photos are excellent, gets my vote anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

And mine. We shopped around, and believe me they're the best and the most reasonably priced for the quality by a long way.

www.aaaphotos.org

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

yikes, was ages ago when i first put that link up! Glad you all like the shots you've gotten :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by Rockiemalt
    yikes, was ages ago when i first put that link up! Glad you all like the shots you've gotten :)

Yeah that's the interesting thing - the person who dragged up the post (which was from January, as we can see) obviously did so in order to take a bit of a swipe at aaa photos. Funny that someone would go out of their way to be negative.
    Ahra sure I dunno.
    Hi caz
    F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 avernus

Originally posted by roxy
    Yeah that's the interesting thing - the person who dragged up the post (which was from January, as we can see) obviously did so in order to take a bit of a swipe at aaa photos. Funny that someone would go out of their way to be negative.
    Ahra sure I dunno.
    Hi caz
    F

ye..probably a competitor losing business.

Advertisement