Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recovering file deleted from Recycle Bin

Options
  • 15-01-2004 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭

How do I do this? (from person comfortable, but not expert with computers - would prefer not to spend money doing it).

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

There's stuff like
    this
    and
    this

Basically, yer not going to get anything for free (not that I know of anyway), unless you dip into the world of warez* :eek:

*Sinecure doesn't at all encourage this sort of behavour...of...of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've found Final Data 2.0 rather good (and useful too, used it to recover 2GB of stuff I deleted by accident).

£55 through normal channels though.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Cuauhtemoc

This software is free...PC Inspector File Recovery.
    I've found it useful enough, just make sure you run it off a different drive to the one you're trying to recover from. It'll run from cd as well.

http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/UK/welcome.htm

_________
    C.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Rest2514 - perhaps it's here hccweb1.bai.ne.jp/~hcj58401/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

Victor, what happened to your post count?

seems to have been reset for some reason (see pic).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by vibe666
    Victor, what happened to your post count?
    seems to have been reset for some reason (see pic).
    I asked this to, somebody bid €50 @ BoardsBeeer to have his postcount reset to 0

Check http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134453&highlight=victor
    for more info ....

Advertisement