Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

• 16-01-2004 1:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭

How do i check my download usage on eircom broadband.

cheers

data

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

http://dslstats.eircom.net

Can this be stickied or something, it's been asked every 2nd day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

thanking you

ok if logged in using my dsl user name @ eircom.net and my dsl password but it says no user stats how/when does it update?

cheers

data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

When you log off it updates with your latest session....so if you have a router connecting you on the net it's possible you could be on for 2 days without ever logging off therefore your stats return 0GB download when in reality you downloaded 2-3GB:D. It's a bit late in the month for that though......data have you gotten your ADSL recently?.

yeah only started up yesterday, how does one log off?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭markyboy

In my case I just power off the PC. When I re-boot I can re-check the stats.

hmm that doesn't seem to work for me as i've restarted already and it still doesn't work when i check it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

There's been problems with the stats not updating.
    They haven't updated since November apparently, check on ie.comp, there's a thread about it there.

Advertisement